Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This sums up my weekend pretty well-

Friday after 8pm
partied,drank,slept.

Saturday after 11am
shopped,partied,drank, slept.

Sunday after 11am
shopped,cleaned, slept

Friday night was a wild party at my favorite bar Whiskey in the Jar in Hamtramck. The bar was full. So full that the tables and pool table were no longer in the bar. The Detroit Riot played and they rocked! My friend Andrew did an amazing job and so did the band as they belted out amazing cover tunes. August celebrates his birthday while pouring drinks, cutting a pony tail off, and passing out amazing prizes. I also helped to get people to buy raffle tickets in a flirty way , but hey I raised 40 bucks. Money also went to charity and research. It was a great cause, saw so many great faces, and had a blasty

                        Me and my girl Kathleen showing off our bad ass winter coats.
                                                        Hers is fur, mine is vintage

                                                                        
                                                                      My friends :)

Saturday I Christmas shopped all day. I was so surprised the stores were not that busy, least when I was there. After I got done with everything I cooked up some meatballs in my crock pot with my secret sauce and headed to my friend house for an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. I won the prize for bets ugly sweater, I told my mother and I feel bad because it was her sweater...that she still wears....

                  I had a blast hanging with my girls and my pup was with me and had a blast too





Sunday I finished my Christmas shopping and cleaned my house like crazy. I also took my Maximus to see Santa. He was such a good boy! He sat up on the table with Santa and posed for photos. He took 5 photos and ALL were good. They said he should be a dog model...as if I didn't know that already!?

I  was done for after that weekend. I was asleep by 10pm with such a sore body and exhausted mind.
I am still not caught up on sleep from the weekend. This week is super busy and then bam it's Christmas weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment