Friday, December 16, 2011

A Few Findings

I found this owl on Twitter that someone did. It is all made out of newspaper. I think it is just so cool!


How funny is this photo?!

                                   A beautiful photo my friend took of the old Detroit Train Station


A really neat ide for a "Christmas Tree"- a book tree. Be xareful which lights you pick and use though!


                                                           I had to post this photo.
     This is my friends daughter and I just really enjoy looking at her beauty.Everyone meet Farrah
      
                                                            
                                                          How true is this statement?!

                                               A great painting of the late John lennon

                             I totally agree with this. I have a lot of guy friends that think this way.


                                          This was a quote I found- it is beyond true!!!
                           
                                    This is something that show pure strength,courage, and independence

                                                  
                                                Ha, I wonder if my cats think this way?!

                             I am in love with this rabbit fur wrist wrap done byt Romi Klinger


                         And lastly, Edward Sharpe and the Magentic Zeros. An amazing band......

No comments:

Post a Comment