Thursday, December 29, 2011

Global Awareness

I saw this on a PTSD page that I frequent and I really enjoyed it so I wanted to share it because it is TRUTHFUL.


I Am
Sometimes I'm a million colors ,sometimes I'm black and white
Try to figure me out you can't, there are so many things I am.
I've got all the answers; I've got nothing figured out.
I like to be by myself, I hate to be alone.
I am wonderful powerful unstoppable...
Sometimes I'm miserable I’m pitiful.
I'm someone filled with self-belief
I’m haunted with self-doubt.
I'm up and I am down. But that’s part of the thrill, part of the glam.
Apart of all of the things I am, I'm a million contradictions, sometimes I make no sense.
Sometimes I'm perfect, sometimes. I’m a mess.
Sometimes I don't know who I am. So typical of all the things I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment