Wednesday, December 28, 2011

35 Things you may or may not know about me

  1. I love chocolate ice cream. I could eat it any time
  2. I hate feet, they gross me out. don't touch mine or you will get kicked
  3. I have the same routine when I wake up and when I go to bed
  4. I wear a size 5 shoe, my feet are tiny
  5. I secretively love to sing and dance to Britney Spears
  6. I am terrified of ostriches and emu's
  7. I could eat mac and cheese 5 days a week
  8. I never leave home without my camera,phone,or lip gloss
  9. I have an insane collection of hats and scarves
  10. I am obsessed with photos
  11. I am a domestic violence survivor
  12. I have 4 tattoos
  13. I love the colors purple,black,and gray
  14. I am left handed
  15. I was born with an "outie" belly button but it became an "inny" when it was pierced when i was 18
  16. I did tap,jazz,ballet,and gymnastics from age 3-15
  17. I used to run track freshman year of high school so now I have bad ankles
  18. I suffer from migraines,PTSD, and anxiety
  19. I see a counselor monthly
  20. I have 8 pets
  21. Every room in my house is a different color and each room contains a Buddha statue(small or big)
  22. My dream  vacation is in Australia and South Africa
  23. I have been cliff jumping,bungee jumping, and rock climbing
  24. I have over 150 live recorded Jason Mraz albums from 2000-2005
  25. I hate tequila
  26. I love walking around cities at night
  27. I like to write and I have had two poems published
  28. I can never leave my house without giving my dog a cookie and a kiss
  29. I am part deaf in my left ear from being hit with a firecracker when I was 10 yrs old
  30. I am allergic to nuts
  31. I could watch replays of Seinfeld, Scrubs, and Sex and the City non stop
  32. I have seen Dave Matthews Band live 18 times and I can't begin to count how many times I have seen Jason Mraz
  33. Three of my very close friends died within 16 months of each other
  34. I can be stubborn,selfish, and needy. I can be too nice, loving, and giving
  35. I have maintained 3 friendships with people that I have known since I was around 5 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment