Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day with sweet North Carolina Dreams

I wonder where the term hump day came from for a Wednesday. It interests me...hmmm

Well anyways, I hope you are all having a good week so far. We are mid way threw! My countdown for my vacation is on- 6 days until I shall drive 11 hours threw the mountains to be in North Carolina with my brother,sister in law, my 21mth old niece Adah James, and I will meet my new nephew 3 week old Sullivan Bruce. I will be spending 5-6 days with them including Thanksgiving with them. My mother,father,and grandmother will also be joining us. I look forward to seeing my friends that live in Charlotte. I also will visit the city of Raleigh to check it out. My goal is to be moving to NC summer 2012, it just depends on my money situation, that's the only reason I am not there yet because my savings account, lets just say is pretty damn empty.  I have checked out Charlotte,Raleigh is up next, and then whenever my next visit to NC is I will check out Asheville. I hear Asheville is in the mountains and very "artisty". Sounds lovely to me. I shall then make a decision! I need to do this, it must happen. I wanna be someplace else. Don't get me wrong, I love love love Detroit, my home, my friends(esp my closest Lindsey and Kathleen) and my family....but it's time for a change.
I see this more so when I get videos and photos of the kids and it makes me miss them even more.My brother and I were always close and my sister in law Laura and I have bonded now.  I miss the kids growing up and I want to be a part of that. I wanna move for myself  for sure, but also to be by my family and make a change for myself.

So I got a bunch of photos today sent to me but I am not posting them to Facebook per request of my family members, but I just wanted to share these:
Here is a picture of my niece Adah. Every month on the 4th (because her birthday is Feb 4th) her picture is taken with some kind of cute sign saying how old she is. She is 21 mths now and this funny witty sign is the best yet. Plus her hat makes the photo!
Sullivan is now 3 weeks old and weighing in over 8lbs. I can't wait to meet him and hold him

No comments:

Post a Comment