Monday, January 16, 2012

Mad about ModCloth!

www.modcloth.com

What an amazing site! They have everything you can think of from clothes, accessories, home goods, and vintage items. I go crazy every time I am on the site. Prices vary from cheap to expensive but I am sure if you go on this site you will find something you like!  Here are my current findings:

                                                                                           Bathing Suits



Jackets


                                                         I am 100% in love with this coat!




Shoes

I love these for summer. So much fun!
How adorable are these with the cats on?! And love the unqiue/vinatge style


Great winter boot!


Personal Accessories




Home Decor/Accessories

Great idea and easy way to hang your photos!


And ta-dah!

Dresses
vintage,formal,laid back- these all work for many occasions!
I am in love with all of them. I wish I had the extra cash right now because I wou;d probably buy many of them if not all!!
Minus the yellow dress, you can also tell I like to dress in black,white, grey,or red!










And this has nothing to do with Modcloth but since I am posting about fashion I will post this. Look at these stunning woman! As long as you can find a dress that properly fits you and works well with your figure, you can pull it off ladies! You are all beautiful in your own unique way






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment