Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 Review

                      Golden Globes- My hits and misses

I love award season. I am a t.v. junkie and I love movies, plus I love celebrities. I am into the fashion, the speeches, the gossip, all that!
The awards were great there year because there were so many good tv shows and movies up for nominations
Misses

Giuliana Rancic always looks amazing and I am sure she has a high neck dress on due to her recent surgery but for some reason this look was not working for me.

                                        sarah michelle gellar and charlize theron, what were you thinking?



 Julie Bowen and Jessica Biel, the flesh colored dress is ok, but they are not working on you!

Piper Perabo wore a flesh colored also,but it was a see through puffy dress. And Kelly Osbourne wore flesh colored grey hair. I like her style, but the hair-way  to whiteeeee! Usually Kelly can pull off a grey/white/violet undertone hair do but not this time!


 Hits
Angenlina Jolie- need I say more? I mean this woman is just stunning. And with Brad Pitt by her side,even more stunning!


Michelle Williams- a lot of people didn’t like this loo but I did. She has a classic vintage style and I love this velvet choice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________










                                                    The Cast of GLEE looked AMAZING!











No comments:

Post a Comment