Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Friday Bitches!

I know I have been posting a lot lately more so of photos and trends, which is ok in my opinion- my blog and I can post what I want. But I promise next week I will update more. It has been one rough hard week at my sales job but it was an amazing week last week at the Sanctuary. I want to post about that and some new medical issues that are occurring (good news!) and basically just blog and chat to myself and you.

For this weekend I am booked! I am off work here soon and I will be running a few errands for the sanctuary. I am then attending my 2 favorite bars this evening. Tomorrow I will be working a full day at the Sanctuary. Sunday my plans is to sleep in and then do something somewhere for the Superbowl!

I hope you all have had  a good week or as best as you could have. Also have an amazing weekend friends :) -Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment