Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day. Do you know where it originated from? Go to this link for more information

History of Valentines Day


Sometimes you celebrate this day, sometimes you don't. It is a day where you are suppose to show the person you love much more love and appreciation. I feel you should be doing that everyday. I am sure if I had someone though in my life, I would expect flowers,dinner, or cuddling but I am single. Last year was my first year of being single in over like 12 years. I had a date and it was fun but that's all it was. This year for valentines day- their was one man I wanted to see and it didn't work out. Their was one best friend I wanted to see and it didn't work out. But that's OK because I know they got love for me. So instead I am going to bring flowers to my grandma. She was married to my grandfather for over 60 years and he passed away about 3 years ago. They were the couple from the Notebook. They were so adorable and she is quite lonely on Valentines day. She even put out old cards out he gave her. So I will bring her flowers and hang out with her. Then my plan is to lay in bed with my loves- my pets and watch what I love- Glee, the Valentines Day episode. Seems like a regular ordinary night for me and it is. I am happy I am not sad about being single, infact I am quite overjoyed. I am not depressed I don't have a Valentine because I know I am loved and I am 100% ok and have accepted my singlehood! It feels good to be single and I enjoy it.

I wish you all a wonderful day- if you celebrate Valentines day or not, I hope your day is lovely with yourself, your spouse, your kids, your pets,whoever or whatever.... Just enjoy yourself and know you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment