Tuesday, February 14, 2012

dirty show, why you must go

                       The Dirty Show

http://detroit.metromix.com/events/standard_photo_gallery/party-pics-dirty-show/3000452/content

Take a look at these photos. I found these online and they are some pics from last weekends show.
 It continues tonight for Valentines Day and also runs this coming weekend Friday and Saturday. It is always a blast. I drove my ass downtown Friday during a snow storm and attended. Their is naked/.exotic artwork, great buys, great performances, dancers, etc. the people watching it amazing and you can go there and be free- you can just be yourself 100% and I love it. If you have never been, I suggest you go

Tickets are $20.00 and you should by them in advance because it does sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment