Monday, January 16, 2012

Beauty Surrounds us in so many Ways

Beauty

Here are some photos I saw over the past 2 weeks that are beautiful. Whether they are landscapes, children, adults, or animals it is all beauty to me!

                                                                                                Outdoors
                                                        A photo taken in Italy where my friend lives.




                                  This photo was taken up north by my friend at their cottage



Love




My nephew Sullivan

                                                     My best friends new nephew Michael


                                                 My friends daughter, the little polish princess!


                                                                              Beauty in the face

                                             Happy 30th Birthday to Romi Klinger!



Mr. Jason Mraz, always will have my heart

                   Jason and I being silly like we always were back in the day circa maybe 2003?

Lea Michele- beautiful and talented, enough said.




Animal Beauty

























No comments:

Post a Comment